College: Ohio State
2016 (Freshman): 12 G, 29 TK, 7 TFL, 5 SK,
2017 (Sophomore): 13 G, 34 TK, 16 TFL, 8.5 SK, 2 PD
2018 (Junior): 3 G, 14 TK, 6 TFL, 4 SK, 1FF
- Very strong at the point of attack with great physicality and explosiveness.
- Has a large arsenal of effective pass rush moves that make great use of his long arms.
- Able to quickly knock back blockers in his first couple steps which nearly always disrupts run plays.
- Great bend and balance that allows him to get around the outside fast or cut back inside blocks.
- First step and snap count anticipation seems off a lot of the time.
- Only played three games this year before going down with a core injury that ended his season.
- Occasional laps in play recognition on bootlegs and other misdirection plays.
Player Comparison: Joey Bosa
Projected Draft Position: Top 3
Game Tape (Cut Up Corner):